1. SHIPPING METHODSWe offer several shipping methods for your convenience. The available options and their estimated delivery times are displayed during the checkout process. Please note that delivery times may vary based on your location and the shipping method selected.
2. SHIPPING LOCATIONSWe currently ship within states that are located on the North American mainland, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. We also ship from the US to Canada but unfortunately, we do not offer any other international shipping at this time. We have a UK Guinness Webstore and a European Webstore that service these locations.
3. ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. Please allow additional time for order processing during peak seasons and holidays. Orders to Canada will have longer delivery times due to international shipping.
Please note all furniture items and Canvas orders have a 2-3 week delivery time, which is also specified on the product pages. Please be aware when placing your order
4. CUSTOMS PROCESSINGOrders shipped internationally, including those to Canada, may be subject to customs processing. This can add extra time to the delivery. The customs process includes inspection, duty assessment, and clearance, which can vary in duration depending on the nature of the items being shipped and any potential delays at the border.
5. SHIPPING FEESShipping fees are calculated based on the selected shipping method and the weight/size of the items in your order. The total shipping cost will be displayed during the checkout process.
6. TRACKING YOUR ORDEROnce your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that includes a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment.
7. DELIVERY ISSUESIf you encounter any issues with the delivery of your order, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Support on (909) 317-3485
8. WEATHER AND EXTERNAL FACTORS
External factors like weather conditions, natural disasters, and global events (e.g., pandemics) can impact shipping times. These factors may cause delays in the transportation and delivery of orders.